Brockhurst Farm offers self- catered/DIY weddings on our property for the Bride and Groom who want a more laid back, country wedding with family and friends close by to celebrate their wedding day.
You hire the farm for 3 days, and 2 nights with the capability of sleeping up to 19 people along with a ceremony and reception for up to a total of 80 guests. We have a purpose-built barn for you to use for your reception, you decorate and self-cater food and alcohol.
We have a special for any new bookings for weddings held this year 2020. Special package price $6500 (normal price $7500)
Weddings for 2020 dates now available.
- June: 5/6th, 12/13th, 19/20th, 26/27th.
- July: 3/4th, 10/11th, 16/17th, 24/25th.
- August: 31st/1st, 7/8th, 28/29th.
- September: 4/5th, 11/12th, 18/19th.
- October: No weekend available.
- November: 6/7th, 27/29th.
- December: 4/5th, 18/19th,
We have a special for any new bookings for weddings held in the month of Jan/Feb 2021. Special package price $6800 (normal price $7500)
Weddings for 2021 dates still available.
- January: All weekends available.
- February: 12/13th, 19/20, 26/27th,
- March: 5/7th, 19/21st, 26/28th.
- April: 9/10th,
- May: No weekends available.
- June: 4/5th, 18/19th, 25/26th.
- July: 9/10th, 16/17th, 23/24th.
- August: 13/14th, 20/21st.
- September: 10/11th, 17/18th.
- October: 1/2nd, 8/9th, 29/30th.
- November: All weekends available.
- December: All weekends available.
- Accommodation for 19 people, ceremony & reception on the farm for up to 80 adult guests.
- Package price for weddings for 2020/2021 $7500.
Included in the package.
- The hire of the farm venue for 3 days & 2 nights, Check-In after midday on day 1, check out by 12 pm on day 3. Late Check-Out by arrangement. (Setup /function/cleanup).
- 2 nights accommodation for up to 19 people.
- Wedding ceremony area which includes wood benches suitable to sit 25 people also an antique school desk and chair for use as a signing table provided.
- The use of our Australian style timber barn for your reception.
- A flat grassed area next to reception barn for lawn games.
- Lighting inside the shed, including fairy lights.
- Cold room.
- 9 trestle tables that measure 2400mm x 900mm x height 750mm and 80 white Americana chairs, and around Cake table.
- Sound System with Bluetooth and cordless mic.
- Multiple locations on the property for your ceremony and photos.
- On-site parking
- Extra toilets provided.
- Separate food preparation area and BBQ, e.g., prewedding dinner and Sunday breakfast.
- Fire Pit.
Optional extras (not included in the package).
Extra 1 bedroom Cabin “Top Cottage”, available on the property, special price of $380 for minimum 2 nights for up to 3 people. Limited to 2 cars parking.
Extra night hire (Sunday) in our 4 bedroom cabin for up to 10 people extra $350.
Rustic half wine barrel ice buckets for hire. (for drinks) 3 available $30 each
Wine barrels with wooden slab table and bar stool for hire. Wine barrels $45 each, wooden slab table $30 each, Bar stalls $8 each.
Tall gas patio heaters with 9 kg gas bottles for hire. $60 each.
Lawn games: 3 games, set up and ready to go on the flat grassed area $60.
No delivery cost. Prices valid for weddings held in 2020/2021.
- Music to be turned down to a low volume at 10 pm council regulations for outdoor venues.
- Reception to finish at 12 midnight, i.e. music off, lights out, you can wind down around the fire pit.
- If you are looking to have a drunken party with loud music until late, we may not be the right place for you.
- When arriving please unload then park in designated parking areas if you are staying park at your cabin or casual parking, park up the top in the wedding parking area. Not on driveway or grass.
- Power points are available to supply power to food trucks; you will need to supply extension cords for this.
- No Camping.
- If you are going to use a drone please talk to us first.
- Deposit of $1000 will hold your dates. Then a $2000 top-up payment 6 months out from your wedding date. The remaining balance is due 3 weeks before the wedding date. Deposit is then used as a bond and returned if no damage is recorded. The deposit/bond of $1000 has a cooling-off period of 14 days and is refundable in full within that time frame, after this period there is no refund on cancellations, and the deposit and any money paid will be forfeited.
- We organise viewings two Sundays a month if you would like to come to one of these please contact me to book in.
- When you come for a viewing, we can give you a list of wedding suppliers and other accommodation places in the area for your guest.
The cabins included in the packages are;
- Ridge Top Cabin, 1 bedroom, suitable for up to 4 people,
- Snuggle Inn Cabin, 2 bedrooms, suitable for up to 5 people
- Tallow Wood Cabin, 4 bedrooms, suitable for up to 10 people.
Weddings at Brockhurst Farm are very affordable as we don’t charge per person. We charge a flat rate for the hire of the venue and accommodation.
We are open to discussing your requirements.