Brockhurst Farm is offering self- catered/DIY weddings on our property for the Bride and Groom who want a more laid back, country wedding with family and friends close by to celebrate their wedding day.
You hire the farm for 3 days, and 2 nights with the capability of sleeping up to 20 people along with a ceremony and reception for up to a total of 80 guests. You hire the marquee (a list of suppliers is available), decorate and self-cater food and alcohol.
If you have more than 80 people you can have your ceremony for up to 120 people and accommodation for 20 people with us and pick option 2 and have your reception at the beautiful Mt Mee country hall which is on the same road as us and just 9 mins drive away, it’s very affordable at $430 for the weekend hire and it comes with a fully equipped kitchen, sound system, tables, chairs and cutlery and the added advantage of an all weather venue. Or you can pick another reception venue.
Wanting a weekend wedding for 2017 dates still available.
1st /2nd or the 15/16th of December
Taking bookings for 2018 and 2019 plenty of dates available.
Wedding Package Option 1
- Accommodation for 20 people, ceremony & reception on the farm for up to 80 guests.
- Package price for weddings in 2017: $4200 or 2018: $4500 or 2019 $5000.
Wedding Package Option 2
- Accommodation for up to 20 people, Ceremony on the farm and your reception elsewhere for up to 120 guests.
- Package cost 2017: $3500 or 2018 $3800
Included in package
- The hire of the property for 3 days & 2 nights, Check-In 1 pm on day 1, check out by 12 pm on day 3. Late Check-Out by arrangement. (Setup /function/cleanup).
- 2 nights Accommodation for up to 20 people.
- Wedding ceremony area.
- A fenced purpose built area for a marquee with all weather arbor for ceremony/reception with a concrete pad. Concrete pad measurements 12m x 9m, not suitable for Tipi’s or Yurts.
- (You hire the marquee to your requirements a list of supplies is available)
- 9 trestle tables measuring 2400mm x 900mm and 80 white Americana chairs, a round cake table and a white ceremony signing table and chairs included in the price.
- Multiple locations on the property for your ceremony and photos.
- On-site parking
- Extra toilets provided.
- Separate food preparation area and BBQ.
- Fire Pit.
Optional extras (not included in package)
Marquee Hire, (as seen in the photo above) available from “Complete Marquee & Party Hire” 12m x 9m marquee. Approx $1500 (delivered). Lighting with dimmers extra.
Extra 1 bedroom Cabin “Top Cottage”, available on the property, special price of $350 for minimum 2 nights for up to 4 people.
Extra night hire (Sunday) in our 4 bedroom cabin for up to 10 people extra $300.
Fairy lights hire and installed. (commercial outdoor quality) 100 meters $80.
Rustic half wine barrel ice buckets for hire. (for drinks) 2 available $30 each
Wine barrels with wooden slab table and bar stool for hire. Wine barrels $45 each, wooden slab table $30 each, Bar stalls $8 each.
Tall gas patio heaters with 9 kg gas bottles for hire. $60 each.
Braziers for hire. $20 each.
No delivery cost. Prices valid for weddings held in 2017/2018.
- Music to be turned down to a low volume at 10 pm. Reception to finish at 12 am i.e. music off, lights out, But you can wind down around the fire pit.
- If you are looking to party with loud music till late you ar probably best to look at Option 2 and have your reception at Mt Mee Hall as mentioned above.
- Power points are available to supply power to the grassed area for music/lights or food trucks you will need to supply your own extension cords.
- No Camping.
- Deposit of $500 will hold your dates. Full payment of wedding package due 3 weeks before wedding date. Deposit is then used as a bond and returned if no damage is recorded.The deposit/bond of $500 has a cooling off period of 14 days and is refundable in full within that time frame, after this period there is no refund and the deposit will be forfeited.
- We organize viewings on Sundays at 10 am, if you would like to come to one of these please contact me to book in.
- We can give you a list of wedding suppliers and a list of more accommodation places at viewings.
The cabins included in the packages are;
- Ridge Top Cabin, 1 bedroom, suitable for up to 4 people,
- Snuggle Inn Cabin, 2 bedrooms, suitable for up to 6 people
- Tallow Wood Cabin, 4 bedrooms, suitable for up to 10 people.
Weddings at Brockhurst Farm are very affordable as we don’t charge per person. We charge a flat rate for the hire of the venue and accommodation.
We are open to discuss your requirements so please check out our Wedding Gallery page for some ideas.