Brockhurst Farm offers self- catered/DIY weddings on our property for the Bride and Groom who want a more laid back, country wedding with family and friends close by to celebrate their wedding day.
You hire the farm for 3 days, and 2 nights with the capability of sleeping up to 19 people along with a ceremony and reception for up to a total of 80 guests. We have a purpose built barn for you to use for your reception, you decorate and self-cater food and alcohol.
We have a special on new bookings for weddings held in the months of November or December 2019. Special package price $6000 (normal price $7500)
Weddings for 2019, dates still available
- February: 22/23rd
- March: 8/9th, 15/16th, 22nd/23rd
- April: 26/27th.
- May: 3/4th,10/11th,
- June: 7/8th,
- July: No weekends available.
- August: No weekends available
- September: No weekends available
- October: 18/19th
- November: 1/2rd, 15/16th, 22/23rd, 29/30th.
- December: All weekends available.
Weddings for 2020, dates still available
- January: All weekends available.
- February: 31/1st, 7/8th, 21/22rd,28/29th
- March: 6/7th, 13/14th, 27/28th.
- April: 3rd/4th, 10/11th, 24/25th
- May: 8/9th, 22/23rd, 29/30th
- June: All weekends available.
- July: 3rd/4th, 10/11th, 24/25th.
- August: 31st/1st, 7/8th, 14/15th, 28/29th.
- September: 4/5th, 18/19th, 25/26th.
- October: All weekends available.
- November: All weekends available.
- December: All weekends available.
- Accommodation for 19 people, ceremony & reception on the farm for up to 80 guests.
- Package price for weddings for 2019/2020, $7500.
Included in package.
- The hire of the property for 3 days & 2 nights, Check-In 1 pm on day 1, check out by 12 pm on day 3. Late Check-Out by arrangement. (Setup /function/cleanup).
- 2 nights Accommodation for up to 20 people.
- Wedding ceremony area which includes wood benches suitable to sit 25 people and signing table provided.
- The use of our Australian style timber barn for your reception.
- A flat grassed area next to reception barn for lawn games.
- Lighting inside the shed, including fairy lights.
- Cold room.
- 9 trestle tables that measure 2400mm x 900mm and 80 white Americana chairs, a round cake table and an antique school desk and chairs for ceremony signing table included in the price.
- Sound System with Blue tooth and cordless mic.
- Multiple locations on the property for your ceremony and photos.
- On-site parking
- Extra toilets provided.
- Separate food preparation area and BBQ, e.g., prewedding dinner and Sunday breakfast.
- Fire Pit.
Optional extras (not included in the package).
Extra 1 bedroom Cabin “Top Cottage”, available on the property, special price of $380 for minimum 2 nights for up to 3 people. Limited to 2 cars parking.
Extra night hire (Sunday) in our 4 bedroom cabin for up to 10 people extra $350.
Rustic half wine barrel ice buckets for hire. (for drinks) 3 available $30 each
Wine barrels with wooden slab table and bar stool for hire. Wine barrels $45 each, wooden slab table $30 each, Bar stalls $8 each.
Tall gas patio heaters with 9 kg gas bottles for hire. $60 each.
Lawn games: 3 games, set up and ready to go on the flat grassed area $60.
No delivery cost. Prices valid for weddings held in 2019/2020.
- Music to be turned down to a low volume at 10 pm council regulations for outdoor venues.
- Reception to finish at 12 midnight, i.e. music off, lights out, you can wind down around the fire pit.
- If you are looking to have a drunken party with loud music until late, we may not be the right place for you.
- When arriving please unload then park in designated parking areas if you are staying park at your cabin or casual up the top in the wedding parking area. Not on driveway or grass.
- Power points are available to supply power to food trucks; you will need to supply extension cords for this.
- No Camping.
- If you are going to use a drone please talk to us first.
- Deposit of $500 will hold your dates. Full payment of wedding package due 3 weeks before the wedding date. Deposit is then used as a bond and returned if no damage is recorded. The deposit/bond of $500 has a cooling off period of 14 days and is refundable in full within that time frame, after this period there is no refund, and the deposit will be forfeited.
- We organise viewings two Sundays a month at 10 am, if you would like to come to one of these please contact me to book in.
- When you come for the viewing, we can give you a list of wedding suppliers and other accommodation places.
The cabins included in the packages are;
- Ridge Top Cabin, 1 bedroom, suitable for up to 4 people,
- Snuggle Inn Cabin, 2 bedrooms, suitable for up to 5 people
- Tallow Wood Cabin, 4 bedrooms, suitable for up to 10 people.
Weddings at Brockhurst Farm are very affordable as we don’t charge per person. We charge a flat rate for the hire of the venue and accommodation.
We are open to discussing your requirements.