We understand that dogs are part of the family and they to would like to be part of your wedding or on holidays, so at Brockhurst farm, we allow your family dog. But as you are aware we also have farm animals and other guests that will be sharing the same space, so below are a few ground rules to make everyone’s life easier.
Rules for dogs
- The cabins are fully dog fenced. Except for “The Top Cottage”
- Dogs can sleep on the verandah or his/her bed inside, but not on furniture or carpet.
- Please take your dog with you if you are going out. If you are unable to please lock the dog on the verandah, not inside the cabin. Please leave your phone number in case there is a problem.
- Dogs must be on a lead when moving around the property at all times.
- Please control excessive barking.
- Dogs are welcome to swim in our spring fed dam.
- Please clean up if the dog makes a mess.
- Owners of dogs are responsible for all actions or damage the dog causes while staying at Brockhurst farm.
- Dog bowls are provided.
We look forward to meeting you’re well- behaved dog.