We have accommodation available for weddings or functions that you might be going to in the area.
Or a family getaway with the dog, activities children might like to do is a bush walk, feed the horses and cows, chooks and ducks, Swim or raft in our spring fed dam or Toast marshmallows over the campfire.
- 10 min drive to Glengariff Historic Estate.
- 9 min drive to Birches Restaurant.
- 3 min drive to Ocean View Estates Winery.
We are situated on the same road (Mt Mee Rd) as these venues.
If you need transport, there are a few shuttle companies in the area, you will need to prebook this. I can give you their phone numbers.
- The Top Cottage (1 bedroom sleeps 3)
- Ridge Top cabin (1 bedroom, sleeps 4)
- Snuggle Inn Cabin (2 bedrooms sleeps 6)
- Tallow Wood Cabin (Bunkhouse sleeps 10)
1 night/2 night: Top Cottage, adults only (sleep 3)
- 1 nights: 2 Adults $200 (Fri ,Sat,Sun), $180 (Mon to Thurs) extra person $50 ea.
- 2 nights: 2 Adults $400 (Fri ,Sat,Sun), $380 (Mon to Thurs) extra person $50 ea.
2 nights: Minimum for Ridge Top ( sleep 4) and Snuggle Inn (sleep 6).
- 2 nights: 2 Adults $420 (Fri, Sat, Sun), $390 (Sun to Thurs) extra person $60 ea
- 3 nights: 2 adults $620 (Fri, Sat, Sun), $590 (Sun to Thurs) extra person $80 ea
2 nights: Minimum Tallow Wood Cabin bunkhouse ( sleeps 10)
- 2 nights: $130 per Adult, $100 per child 3 years and over (minimum 6 Adults)
- 3 nights: $170 per Adult, $150 per child 3 years and over (minimum 6 Adults)
Price includes blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, firewood, tea and coffee
Please contact us for prices on longer stays or holiday period such as Christmas/New year period and Easter.
- Check-in time is 1 pm Check-out time is 10 am. (Late check out by arrangement).
- If you are arriving later than prearranged time, please ring with your new arrival time as the office may not be attended.
- All the cabins are self-contained.
Safety message: Horses and cows wander the farm. If you go for a walk and go through a gate always leave it as you found it. If you would like to feed the horses or cows always feed them over the fence you can feed them carrots or bread. Horses and cows can be unpredictable, so please move slowly around them.