We offer accommodation for weddings/ functions, also couples and family getaways with your dog. Activities for children (Parent supervision) include bushwalks, feeding the horses, cows and chickens, Swimming or rafting on our spring fed dam (raft supplied) Toasting marshmallows over the fire pit and plenty of grass to run and play on.
- 10 min drive to Glengariff Historic Estate.
- 9 min drive to Birches Restaurant.
- 3 min drive to Ocean View Estates Winery.
We are situated on the same road (Mt Mee Rd) as these venues.
If you need transport, there are a few shuttle companies in the area. You will need to prebook this I can give you their phone numbers.
- The Top Cottage (1 bedroom sleeps 3)
- Ridge Top cabin (1 bedroom, sleeps 4)
- Snuggle Inn Cabin (2 bedrooms sleeps 5)
- Tallow Wood Cabin (Bunkhouse sleeps 10)
1 night/2 night: Top Cottage, adults-only (sleep 3)
This cabin is not suitable for dogs.
- 1 nights: 2 Adults $200 (Fri ,Sat,Sun), $180 (Mon to Thurs) extra person $50 ea.
- 2 nights: 2 Adults $400 (Fri ,Sat,Sun), $380 (Mon to Thurs) extra person $50 ea.
2 nights minimum: for Ridge Top ( sleep 4) and Snuggle Inn (sleep 5).
- 2 nights: 2 Adults $420, extra person $60 ea. (Prices may change for public holidays and school holidays)
- 3 nights: 2 adults $620, extra person $80 ea. (Prices may change for public holidays and school holidays)
2 nights minimum: Tallow Wood Cabin bunkhouse ( sleeps 10)
- 2 nights: $130 per Adult, $100 per child 3 years and over (minimum 6 Adults)
- 3 nights: $170 per Adult, $150 per child 3 years and over (minimum 6 Adults)
Price includes blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, firewood, tea and coffee
Please contact us for rates on more extended stays or holiday periods such as Christmas/New year period and Easter.
- Check-in time is 1 pm Check-out time is 10 am. (Late check-out by arrangement).
- If you are arriving later than prearranged time, please ring with your new arrival time as the office may not be attended.
- All the cabins are self-contained.
Safety message: Horses and cows wander the farm. If you go for a walk and go through a gate, always leave it as you found it. If you would like to feed the horses or cows always feed them over the fence, you can feed them carrots or bread. Horses and cows can be unpredictable, so please move slowly around them.